With the donation of a single painting in 1944, the University’s General Collection was established. Today, the Collection has grown to include over 270 works by art department faculty, regional artists and an increasing number of artists of international acclaim. These works are displayed in public and private areas throughout campus.
Selections from the General Collection
Click on an image to learn more.
© Andrew Moore, Courtesy of Yancey Richardson Gallery.
© Kiki Smith, reproduced with permission of the artist.
Copyright retained by artist or artist’s representative.